Navigation

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

LUCKY 13

Where: Lucky 13, 135 W 1300 S, Salt Lake City

Who Went: Chelsey, Owen and Aaron

Number of Visits: Sadly, only one

What We Ordered: Regular hamburger, Ol' Man hamburger, Celestial hamburger, and three ginger sodas

What It Cost: $24.84**

What We Thought: 

Welp, all I have to say about this is that it is simply the best burger I have ever eaten. 


I feel like there are not sufficient words in the dictionary to describe how incredible the burgers at this place were. Any words I use don't do it justice.


Fresh. Flavorful. Perfect. Fresh. Delicious. No other burger in the world should even exist.


I may sound ridiculous to you, but go there. You will understand. Also, get the fried pickles. They are so fun. Cajun fries and onion rings were also so good though. You really cannot go wrong here.

What You Should Do: I feel like crying when I think about how long I have been in the state of Utah without knowing about this place. Just make sure you're over 21 and bring your ID, because it is a bar, but you don't have to drink if you don't want. JUST EAT THESE BURGERS. now.
Lucky 13 on Urbanspoon


1 comment:

  1. I whole-heartily agree with this review. Also, for all the Mormon kids: Yes, it is a bar, but don't worry. When my wife and I went, we were the only ones not drinking alcohol and no one cared at all. That staff was super friendly and inviting. They even had a pitcher of soda out on the bar just for us.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...