Navigation

Friday, May 22, 2015

SWIG

Where: Swig1523 N Canyon Rd, Provo

Who Went: Chelsey & Owen

Number of Visits: 1

What We Ordered: Strawberry Bliss Soda, Dirty Coke with Cherry, Sugar Cookie

What It Cost: ~$9

What We Thought:




In essence, we like Sodalicious better. It's not as close, but I like their predetermined flavor combinations better (don't make me make too many choices here, please), the sugar cookie seemed better there, and the seating at Swig was just awkward.

What You Should Do: Go to Sodalicious to get your drink fix instead. This place is fine, but it made me think too much, and I need to save my brain power for chemistry, not sodas.

Read other reviews here:

Click to add a blog post for Swig on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...