Navigation

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cupcake Chic

Where: Cupcake Chic, 727 E 1000 S, Orem

Who Went: Chelsey & Owen

Number of Visits: 1

What We Ordered: Raspberry White Chocolate Cupcake, Coconut Mini Cupcake, Key Lime Pie Cupcake, & Strawberry Lemonade Cupcake


What It Cost: $8.09


What We Thought:



As we were on our way to see The Avengers at University Mall, I finally remembered to give this cupcake place a try! One thing I loved about Cupcake Chic was that since it is in kind of a hidden location, there was no wait and they still had tons of flavor options available. Though I still think The Cocoa Bean has my favorite cupcake, they seem to always run out of basically all of the flavors except vanilla and the "Better than Whatever" before 8 p.m. every time we go. So if you want to get a cupcake after dinner rather than before like a normal person, then Cupcake Chic is a fantastic place to go!


We ordered three cupcakes, and then I saw a little sign on their cupcake display that if you check in on Facebook, you can get a free mini cupcake! So naturally we did that, and for 3 and a half cupcakes, I think $8 is a pretty good deal here in Provo! I was pleasantly surprised at how much we actually enjoyed the cupcakes. The cupcakes are a bit more dense than other ones I've had, but I enjoyed the rich flavor and liked how it supported all of the loads of delicious frosting.


I think my favorite cupcake of all was the key lime pie cupcake - I'm a huge key lime pie fan, and this one had excellent flavor and a fun graham cracker crust on the bottom of the cupcake. We chose the coconut flavor for our free mini cupcake, which was light and scrumptious, and we also loved the little candycane in the strawberry lemonade cupcake.



What You Should Do: If you're in the mood for a cupcake and the Cocoa Bean only has vanilla left, I would definitely recommend making the quick trip up to Cupcake Chic! They have a great range of flavors, sweet and delectable frosting, great customer service, and you can even get a free mini cupcake - it really doesn't get much better than that.


Read other reviews here:
Cupcake Chic on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...