Navigation

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

ME Crêpes

Where: ME Crêpes, 1364 N Freedom Blvd, Provo

Who Went: Chelsey, Owen, & Owen's parents

Number of Visits: 1

What We Ordered: BBQ Chicken Crêpe, Turkey Bacon Avocado Crêpe, Turkey Bacon Ranch Crêpe, Southwestern Chicken Crêpe, Oreo Crêpe and Cookie Dough Crêpe

What It Cost: $19.38

What We Thought: 


First off, I gotta say - I love that they do half-price savory crepes from 1-4 Monday through Friday! We wanted to take out my in-laws for lunch because it was my MIL's birthday and she was dropping off Michael, my BIL, at the MTC. This place was totally a smoking deal to feed 4 people, and I actually thought the crepes were pretty good!


The crepes themselves are quite large, so they seem like the don't have a ton of filling, but I think it's just because the actual crepe is so big. They were plenty stuffed enough to fill you up for a meal, no problem. The quality of the ingredients inside the crepes was admirable - the turkey was sliced pretty thick, the avocado was a bright creamy green, and I really enjoyed the barbecue sauce on my BBQ chicken crepe.


I definitely enjoyed the dessert crepes - they had just enough filling to satisfy, but not too much that it took away from the crepe itself. Up first was the cookie dough crepe, which I LOVED. Please keep in mind though that I am an enormous cookie dough fan, so I had high hopes. The cookie dough was melty and oh-so-sweet inside...I could totally go for one right now! It was a little too sweet for the other people who were with me, but I have a very high sweet tolerance, so I thought it was fantastic!


Everyone else preferred the Oreo cream crepe, which was also absolutely delicious. Tons of Oreos and sweet vanilla ice cream -- and plenty for all 4 of us to share and be satisfied!


What You Should Do: Definitely check it out! If you are interested in the savory crepes (which I would certainly recommend!) make sure to go during their happy hour and get them half-price - it's such a great deal! Who would have thought that we could fill 4 people for such tasty food for under $20?

Read other reviews here:
ME Crepes on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...