Navigation

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

ART CITY DONUTS

Where: Art City Donuts, Food Truck

Who Went: Chelsey, Owen, and the Interns

Number of Visits: 1

What We Ordered: Sweet Pig Donuts

What It Cost: $6

What We Thought:

Okay, before I begin, let me just say -- writing this post on a Fast Sunday is a B.A.D. idea! Unless you're some sort of masochist. Just a word of caution to any of you food bloggers out there...


ANYWAY, back to the donuts! Honestly, I can't even write about these things without mentally drifting off to my happy place. Perhaps it is the lengthly lines that make food truck food taste so good, but these little bits of joy take it above and beyond. We ordered the Sweet Pig which is that newly-popular combo of maple + bacon, and wow. It has never been more delicious in this moment. I've even visited one of the places that made the bacon maple bar famous, but this was inexplicably superior. I've always loved those little hot doughnuts they sometimes sell at food markets, the way they just melt in your mouth like little bursts of happiness. But add toppings? They blew me away. My only regret was not ordering every flavor on the books.

What You Should Do: Follow on Instagram. Salivate. Stalk truck. Order. Die in peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...