Navigation

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cafe Trio

Where: Cafe Trio, 6405 S 3000 E, Salt Lake City

Who Went: Chelsey, and all my bridal shower guests!

Number of Visits: 1

What I Ordered: Three Cheese Ravioli with Butternut Squash Sauce, Sage, & Asiago

What It Cost: $14.04

What I Thought: 


Just to mix it up a little bit, I thought I would share with you the restaurant where we had my bridal shower! I'm not a huge fan of toilet paper or bubble gum chewing games, so we decided to have a luncheon for my shower, and I wanted to go somewhere cute that had tasty food and lots of options. Cafe Trio definitely fit the bill!


Here's a cheesy photo of me at Cafe Trio -- it was so fun to sit outside in their little yellow-striped covered area, and the service was excellent despite all the girls, separate bills, and present wrappings everywhere.


Sorry, this is the only photo of the food that I was able to find, but let me tell you, it was delicious! They have a great selection of pastas, pizzas, paninis and more, all with unique and fresh flavor combinations. I ordered the three cheese ravioli with butternut squash sauce, and it was amazing. The sauce was rich, smooth and flavorful, and for once, I didn't feel lame ordering a pasta - I actually felt like it was worth it! The pizza in the corner was their cheese pizza. Have you ever seen a cheese pizza that looked more amazing? The prices weren't cheap, but for the fun environment, excellent service, and wonderful food, I definitely would say it's worth the trip!

What You Should Do: Go right now! It's kind of out of the way, but I've been wanting to go back ever since my shower. I would love to try their dinner options, and their brunch menu looks AMAZING. They have a location in downtown Salt Lake as well, so you'll have to let me know if they are just as good!

Read other reviews here:
Trio Cafe Cottonwood on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Chelsey, is that Jessie Maughan?! How do you know her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! We were roommates one spring- you both went to Provoke High right?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...