Navigation

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Zupas

Where: Café Zupas, 408 W 2230 N, Provo

Who Went: Chelsey & Owen, Chelsey & roommates

Number of Visits: 4

What We Ordered: Various items, including Tortilla Soup, Gumbo, Pesto Chicken Panini, and Turkey Bacon Avocado Panini, though my favorite combination is definitely the Mango Berry Salad + Tomato Basil soup.

What It Cost: $17.22 (for 2 people)

What We Thought:



It's weird how all the restaurant pictures I have from before I started this site show tables of empty bowls and plates...I guess that just shows how delicious the food is! 

If you're in the mood for soup, sandwiches, or salad, Zupas is definitely a great place to go. They have a cheery, bright atmosphere, usually really friendly service, and they get you your food fast. I love the Mango Berry salad in the middle of the winter when I can't afford to buy those type of fruits normally - they still taste fresh and delicious even though they aren't in season.

The tomato basil soup at Zupas is undoubtedly the best tomato soup I've ever tasted. Rich and creamy, with just the right flavors - I love the orzo pasta on top too! You won't be able to go back to your good ol' Campbell's after this one! 

Other dishes we've had at Zupas have also been satisfying. The paninis are flavorful and filling, with some fun flavor combinations. Other soups and salads are also good, though I can rarely change my mind from my stand-by favorite. A chocolate-covered strawberry also comes with your meal free of cost, a nice little sweet touch to a meal that at least feels healthy...

What You Should Do: Go. Of all the soup and sandwich places we've visited, I think that Zupas may be my favorite! They are a chain restaurant, so you'll be able to find that wonderful tomato basil soup in lots of different locations...thank goodness! 

Read other reviews here:
Cafe Zupas on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...