Navigation

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Jason's Deli

Where: Jason's Deli, 771 E University Parkway, Orem

Who Went: Chelsey & Owen

Number of Visits: 1

What We Ordered: California Club and Chicago Club. I got a side of fruit and Owen got the chips.

What It Cost: $16.18

What We Thought:

Love sandwiches but you've already gone to Zupas within the past week? You should definitely check out Jason's Deli. Much tastier and fresher than any other competitors (ahem, Subway...), Jason's Deli is probably one of my favorite places for your basic sandwiches. I have a little love affair with croissants, so I was all over the California Club, with its creamy guacamole and turkey/bacon combo on some delicious flaky and buttery bread. The fresh fruit was a decent mix (nothing special, but at least an healthy option), and I loved how it came with a pickle. All good things come with a pickle (like J Dawgs). Owen's Chicago Club was also pretty good (sorry we seem to have a think for turkey + bacon...), but he was a little jealous of my croissant. Croissants are not girly, do not worry. They are delicious for everyone. 

What You Should Do: Go! I actually like the sandwiches at Jason's Deli better than Zupas (I prefer the soup and salad at Zupas), and they are a decent price. Their service is quick, and though I'm not a huge pastrami or corned beef fan, but apparently their Reuben Sandwich is one of the best in the state. The only bad thing about our experience here was that we locked the keys in our car. And then it took us three more incidents of locking keys in the car before we decided to get a spare copy. But I guess I can't really blame that on the restaurant...

Read other reviews here:
Jason's Deli on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. I'm sad we don't live near you guys anymore to go to some of these places with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seasonally, they have red beans & rice, which are pretty tasty with just the right amount of spice. Also, no mention of the free soft serve ice cream...unless they don't do that at the UT locations?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...